Thursday, July 23, 2009

Panggung Wayang Gambar

Two nights ago I watched Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince at GSC One Utama, since someone is so kind enough to pay the ticket, and someone else vetoed and forced me to go. Hahaha... well, when was the last time I entered a cinema? Almost twenty years ago. I used to watch Rambo series (never missed them) and the last movie that I watched was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, all in late 80s. How old was I? Six. When I went to primary school at 7 years old, no more cinemas.

So it had been such a long time, that I thought that I would never enter a cinema again, until two days ago. Well, to be frank, the movie was good (it's Harry Potter ok), the sound system really adds to the thrill; it just that I am not used to cinema... After the movie finishes at 10:30 p.m., I had a headache and couldn't sleep. Maybe my eyes are not used to watch big screen in a big dark room. It took me about one hour to stabilize my brainwave and put it in hybernate mode.

Listening to a boring class on Wasiyyah at the masjid is more bearable to me compared to cinema.

No comments: